The other day when Kadance was getting ready for preschool it was pouring rain outside. As we were looking for what shoes to wear, I found her rain boots. Perfect!! I told her that these would be great. Well the problem is that last winter I let her wear them in the snow, so now these were deemed the snow boots. I told her that these were her rain boots. She was so confused. "No mom, these are my snow boots." I continued trying to tell her that it doesn't snow here. "Yes it does!" "When it gets cold outside." Finally I just told her that she will see snow in Idaho when we go there next, and to not worry about it right now. Just go enjoy wearing them in the rain and jumping in puddles. Hopefully she wont be to disappointed when she cant just run outside and go sledding. I guess we are going to have to find some other outdoor things to do here, seeing how there wont be that option. To tell you the truth, I think I am going to enjoy not shoveling any snow this year. Anyway, she finally was excited to just wear them along with her rain coat. Phew!!!!
Heaton wanted to wear it also!!

No comments:
Post a Comment