December 30, 2010

So for Christmas this year we decided to make our tree. One that we could take down easily, would not shed, and most of all, that was all about the kids. Kadance of course loves Pink, and Heaton really could care less what it ended up looking like. Kadance loved being able to help paint it and put the Glitter on it. Heaton slept the whole time, but still says he made it. Heaton got the Blue presents and Kadance got the Pink ones. I have to say that we all love it!! I am so GLAD that Jake dosen't think i am too CRAZY when i think up some of these things. He does a great job building things, and i am sure that this won't be the last of them! I think he enjoyed it just as much as the kids!! It was a great family project , and one that we will have forever!

No comments: