For Mother's day, we went to Idaho to see my family. We sure miss having family around. It was so nice to hang out and let the kids play with the cousins and Nana and Papa! All Heaton talked about everyday was Buffy(the dog). Every morning Heaton would wake up and run upstairs to see Nana and Papa, and then of course check on buffy. Kadance was lucky enough to sleep with Nana and Papa every night. Totally Spoiled!! It was such a nice Mother's day to be able to be there with my mom and sisters. I was completely spoiled!! Not only was i with the people that i love so much, but i was able to get my hair done, a ne IPAD 2, and a Vitamin C drip!! I know it sounds a little crazy, but the I.V. was like being at the SPA!! Thanks to everyone who made it all possible, and to the greatest husband who let me do plenty of shopping, and just hanging out!!
The icing one the cake was being able to talk to my brother who is serving a mission! He is doing some AMAZING work, and is growing so much!! I love that he is loving his mission, and i know that the time will go by fast, and before we know it he will be getting off that airplane coming home! We have recieved so many blessing because of his sacrifice! We love him so much!!
No comments:
Post a Comment