September 9, 2011

Kindergarten

As Kindergarten approached, we assumed that Kadance would go to public school until Jake and i Thought about Home School. I definitely did not want to do it unless Kadance would be okay with it. I talked with her asking if she wanted to go to the big school or do school here at home with me being her teacher? To my surprise she wanted ME to be her teacher!! I was worried about weather or not i could tackle being a stay at home mom to a 7 month old, and a 2 year old, and give Kadance the attention she needed from me . Well i can tell you that i CAN! Yes, it has only been 1 week but we are excited about this little venture. It is Amazing how well she listens while it is school time. I am so glad that she is as excited about it as i am! I only hope that by doing this it will make our bond that much stronger!! On top of home school she is also going to Kumon! She loves it! I think that by her getting out a couple times a week gives her that extra interaction with someone else teaching her. Well we will see how the rest of the year goes, but looking Good!!



No comments: